“I used to be Were You Are right now.”
Stephanie Clark, CHt, CHHC, CNP, is the Founding President of Holistic Health and Wellness, a company that offers Hypnotherapy, Coaching and Nutritional Consultations. She offers one on one consultations, workshops and support groups internationally and across the US. She speaks, consults, and writes about how to take your health and life back and how to reduce the symptoms of chronic illness, anxiety, depression and bad habits.
Stephanie has been featured on Hay House Radio for natural Thyroid health and again with her Health Coach Tip of the week. She facilitates Healthy Body Health Mind workshops thru the Bethel Department of Health for elementary school students, and teachers. She is currently running an ongoing 6 week hypnosis and natural weight loss program, has helped hundreds of women and men lose 1000’s of pounds, overcome anxiety, addictive behavior, and many other health issues.
Having overcome an eating disorder in her 20’s, clinical depression, and an autoimmune thyroid disease called Graves. In working with hundreds of men and women, leading many wellness workshops, and partnering with other wellness professionals. She’s seen the same thing over and over again. When we come together in the space of freedom, respect, self-acceptance and willingness to make change, really good stuff happens for us and for everyone around us.
Through her own experiences with hypnotherapy, she became intrigued by the power of the mind and how hypnosis can bring so much help and change into someone’s life. She studied nutritional therapy and coaching for two reasons: food and freedom. Freedom from pain, illness, addiction, from unnecessary medication, and from being your own worst critic. She believes that food and hypnosis heals, and that happiness and good health is our default setting.
Well, I wish I could tell you that my transformation was swift and sudden, but it wasn’t. I spent a good part of my adult life in a cycle of disordered eating, Grave’s disease, weight issues, digestive issues, allergies, struggling as a single parent and depression. It got so bad I had to quit my job at a large trading firm and take another job in a smaller company with “less stress” only to find out it DIDN’T improve my health, but made my symptoms worse (beneath rock bottom – radiation) despite living my “dream” life. So the journey began. I went thru conventional treatment but my body rebelled, so I had to not only clean up my eating but do a “cleanse” on my thinking and living. It wasn’t overnight and it took a lot of trial and error. But, by adhering to my simple nutrition and hypnosis suggestions, which are based on my success and what I’ve learned from many experts in the fields of health and nutrition, I have been able to manage and overcome my conditions, permanently.
And this brings me back to my point: I used to be Were You Are Right Now.
Here’s a picture of the 3rd Day after Radiation, I used hypnosis and clean eating to avoid the negative effects of my procedure. I want you to know that sometimes in life we cant always avoid illness, but if we eat and live as healthy as we can, it builds a strong foundation for quick recovery and healing.
Listen, NOBODY wants to put their lives at risk from chronic illnesses, obesity, addiction, or live in fear, depression, phobias or the many other troubles we get from stressful living. Many times we look for quick fixes to get us back to health and happiness, even if it’s temporary. I used to fall for the quick fix sometimes too. Until I was able to work on myself and do the inner work needed. And because of that, I created such a passion for helping men and women, and now I want to help you too.
Together we’ll design personalized sessions that address your concerns, suit your lifestyle and will help you look and feel more vibrant with every step. Whether you just want to lose weight, stop smoking, want to lessen symptoms and pain, gain better health, or have more confidence I’ll help you get there. It is my job to create a very positive, compassionate and healing space that supports you to heal and accomplish your goals.
If you’ve been ready for a transformation but couldn’t find the right person to guide you to it. I’m here to be the difference in your life and help you find the answers you’ve been searching for.
Call me at 203-362-8857 or email me at Steph@healthwellnessandspirit.com
Good Health, Big Love, Light, and Great Spirit,
- Wellness Coach – Student International Association of Wellness Professional
- Certified Hypnotherapist – CT License# HYP-0000408 Solution Alternatives NGH/IACT
- Certified Health Coach – The Institute for Integrative Nutrition
- Certified Nutritional Therapist – The School of Modern Naturopathy under Linda Lazarides as a personal apprentice.
- Certified Earth Diet Health Coach – The Earth Diet Liana Werner Grey
- Certified Hypnosis Weight loss specialty program – New England Institute of Hypnosis
- Certification In A Systems Approach to Reversing the Epidemic of Chronic Disease – Institute for Functional Medicine
- Reiki Master Teacher USUI Reiki all levels and Energy Healing Holistic Health Practitioner – Holistic Healers Academy
Teacher – at Sound Center for Healing Arts, Newtown Ct and Anam Cara Center Ansonia, CT
- Adult Education, Newtown CT – 6 week Healthy Weight Loss Class.
- Bethel CT Health Dept, Healthy Body Healthy Mind Workshops for Elementary and Teachers.
- Reiki Practitioner – Norma F. Pfriem Breast Care Center, Survivor Safari Beardsly Zoo
- Reiki Practitioner – Paul Newman’s, Hole in the Wall Gang Retreats for Parents and Caretakers of Terminally Ill Children.
- The Association of Drugless Practitioners
- National Guild of Hypnotists
- International Association of Reiki Practitioners
- The Federation of Nutritional Therapy Practitioners